First of all, you will need to download the wallet then the mining software:
Here is currently the latest/fastest official miner release for all intel/amd CPU’s. Visit »
A CPU miner for ARM based CPU’s. Visit »
XMRig is a high performance, open source, cross platform RandomX, KawPow, CryptoNight and AstroBWT unified CPU/GPU miner and RandomX benchmark. Visit »
The next step would be to connect to the pool:
-a ghostrider -o stratum+tcp://server-address:port -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS.RIG_ID -p x
You may want to create a bat file on windows and add these options, most of the miners already have it.
The best practice in windows is to run the miner as an Administrator.
MiningRigRentals it’s a place where you can rent hash power
Here are some pools where we recommend you to mine Bitoreum:
- Create new file with name pool_letshash_it.bat and fill it with: -a ghostrider -o stratum+tcp://eu.letshash.it:8088 -u Wallet-Address.RIG-Name -p c=BTM
- Download and unpack mining application: SRBminer (CPU) or Xmrig (CPU)
- Launch miner via created file pool_letshash_it.bat
-a gr -o stratum+tcp://coolminerz.hopto.org:7078 -u wallet-address.Rig-name -p c=BTM
Keep in mind:
- Your WALLET ADDRESS must be valid for the currency you mine
- DO NOT USE a BTC address here, the auto exchange is disabled on these stratums!
- See the “CoolminerZ coins” area on the right for PORT numbers and symbols (c=symbol)
- Correct symbol information (c=symbol) is important
- Without this the pool may not pay out or the mined coins may be lost… the pool is not responsible for this!
- You may mine any coin regardless if the coin is enabled or not for autoexchange
- Payouts will only be made in that coins currency
- Payouts are made automatically every hour for all balances above 0.001, or 0.0001 on Sunday